Thursday, September 15, 2022

Review: The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer, by Janelle Monáe, 2022

The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer by Janelle Monáe
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer, by Janelle Monáe, 2022

I'm such a Janelle Monáe fan that I really wanted to love this book and would have even settled for liking it if it was just meh. Unfortunately, I couldn't persevere anymore after getting to the eighty-two (82) percent mark and had to put the book down and put it in my "did-not-finish" #DNF pile.  

Sixty-two books so far this year (Sept 2022), and this is the first #DNF. Bummer.

I sadly rate this book 1 out 5 stars.  <-- sorry Ms. Monáe

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment