Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review: Warlord Sky by Cynthia Sax

Warlord Sky Warlord Sky by Cynthia Sax
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

“Warlord Sky” by Cynthia SaxI don't think this book was for me. It's described as a science fiction/fantasy romance, but I only found an inkling of what could qualify as science fiction, fantasy, or romance. If you consider robots (like Roombas and drones) whirring about while two humanoid aliens have sex, then yes I supposed it fits the bill.There isn't much plotting either other than the main female protagonist having a "big secret" that she will have to divulge to the main male protagonist and hope he will keep it a secret as well. In the end, the storyline only bobbed along a few inches- a lot of teasing of the "will he or won't he, will he accept my secret or not" took place.  Perhaps if the book wasn't short, there could have been progress, but I don't think I could have read anymore "alien sex will he or won't he".I give it 1 star out of 5I’ve also filed it under #HateRead

No comments:

Post a Comment