Friday, January 30, 2015

"My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie #1)"", by Diana Rowland, 2011

"My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie #1)", by Diana Rowland, 2011


I came across this book via goodreads' recommendation engine. I was a skeptic at first and thought silently, "ugh. Another zombie book. Well, at least the cover art was cool."

From the second I started the book, I devoured it and couldn't set it down.  It was fast paced, kept me intrigued from chapter to chapter and had me grinning most of the way through the book.

Whether you like zombie stories or if you hate zombie stories, I think you will just plain enjoy if not love, the protagonist Angel.  The humor, situation, and one white-trash zombie makes for delicious fun.


I recommend this book to anyone looking for something fun and easy to read.

My rating: ★★★★ (5 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment