Saturday, February 21, 2015

More Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #2) by Mike Lepine and Mark Leigh, 2008

More Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #2) 
by Mike Lepine and Mark Leigh, 2008

The idea of foul-mouthed cute pets spewing profanity is quite absurd. But one can't help give a naughty chuckle after perusing the pages full of potty-mouthed pets, well me at least.
On the surface, there's something inherently wrong with pictures of cute pets with cartoon-ish thought bubbles containing filthy language yet brilliant. After closer inspection, the same concept that got a naughty chuckle from me in the first few pages lost its novelty before I  reached halfway through the book. And the book is less 90 pages of pictures. 

Towards the end, I quickly found myself quickly glancing at the pictures and reading the "thought bubbles" just in case I stumble on insults I am yet to discover and slur at someone.  

For the $9.95 price I paid for this book, I got two small chuckles, learned no new insults, and one coffee table book to gift someone.  Let's just say I'm glad I did not pay for shipping charges.


My rating: ★★★☆☆ (3 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment