Saturday, March 5, 2022

Review: Star Trek: Picard: No Man's Land: An Original Audio Drama

Star Trek: Picard: No Man's Land: An Original Audio Drama Star Trek: Picard: No Man's Land: An Original Audio Drama by Kirsten Beyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Star Trek: Picard: No Man's Land," by Kirsten Beyer and Mike Johnson, 2022

"No Man's Land" is an audio drama read by Jeri Ryan and Michelle Hurd along with other voice actors. The story takes place between ST: Picard Season 1 and Season 2 and revolves around Seven and Raffi.

The story fills in some blanks of what happened with Seven and Raffi between season 1 and season 2 of Picard. It's partly a love story (or a breakup, depending on how you view it), wrapped around the adventures of Seven with the Fenris Rangers.

Seven is definitely more human and less borg in this audio drama which makes sense as it would align with her character on the tv show. I found myself not caring much about what the bad guy did or even the plot, and just the interaction between Sever and Raffi was enough for me to enjoy the story.

I rate the story a 2.5 out of 5, and performance 5 out of 5.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment