Monday, March 7, 2022

Review: Oracle," by Andrew Piper, 2021

Oracle Oracle by Andrew Pyper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Oracle," by Andrew Piper, 2021


Oracle is a psychological thriller by author Andrew Pyper and narrated by Joshua Jackson as an Audible Original.


In ORACLE, Nate Russo, an FBI psychic, tracks an elusive serial killer, finding the missing and murdered by "reading" those close to them. The latest case has Nate and his partners tracking a serial killer who likes to bury women and girls alive. 


This is crime-fiction, psychological thriller, and haunted house all blended and done very well. The first few chapters started slow but quickly built momentum. And as I got to the halfway point, I found myself racing faster and faster towards the conclusion. For a book I normally wouldn't pick up given the nature of the story, I am delighted I did. I will probably continue on to the Dreamland Murders to get my fill of Nate Russo.


I give it 4.5 out of 5.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment