Monday, July 21, 2014

The Ringworld Throne (Ringworld #3), by Larry Niven, 1997

The Ringworld Throne (Ringworld #3)

by 

This review will be my shortest review of any book to date. The one word I would use to describe this stinkbomb of a novel is… well, a stinkbomb.

I was expecting another fantastic novel from Larry Niven; explosive with turns of the twist and engaging from the get-go.  I finished the book thinking something great was going to happen and that the dredging of pages I had to endure to get to the end would be worth the while. Nope! Stinkbomb! Stinkbomb I tell you!


The novel felt like it was two different short stories very loosely woven together with the main thread finally coming together in the end. Not only were the cast of characters too abundant that a legend is provided, but they were also very uninteresting.


My rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment